Saturday 22 February 2014

Hormones: pregnant and sassy!



We all know pregnancy is famous for it's evil hormonal side effects,  so here are some of my funny stories so far. 

I already mentioned in a previous post my You've Been Framed incident, when I laughed so hard I ended up crying hysterically, and now I have to be very careful when I find something very funny. Lest I end up a) in tears again and b) wetting myself. 

I have also had a few angry moments,  from unintended anti-smoking rants to friends to a shouting match in the street... perhaps uncalled for, but whilst wearing the self righteous pregnancy bubble I haven't yet regretted anything. Probably the worst incident was when a (very brash, rude man) pushed past me when I was walking along the street,  also hitting me in the face with his umbrella.  In annoyance I then shouted after him, "EXCUSE me!! THAT was rude!"

He then proceeded to turn around and shout abuse at me for being in his way. I told him all it took was for him to say excuse me, or even SORRY, when he hit me in the face with his umbrella.  *insert the F word several times into that sentence.  And the following sentences also. And probably some other obscenities too.*
When he presented to me his opposing argument (I don't actually know what this was) I called him a number of unmentionable names and sent him on his way in the knowledge that he was a p**** who needed some effing manners.  I went on my way feeling like I had done my good deed for the day. 

6 comments:

  1. Haha! Brilliant! Clearly a good idea not to upset you. I just have the mental image of a guy going home and telling people the story of the "random girl in black" that was about to "stab him" whilst shouting profanities xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh! Yes, rather. I'm sure you can't be a proper mum until you have rowed with a stranger on their bad manners! X

      Delete
  2. Pahaha lex ur already there luv! The whole can't u see I'm pregnant thing is great however I try not to use it too much lols some ppl are so rude tho and u get this maternal side that takes over lols! U got a whole lot more arguments like that to come :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know right!! I would be thinking it anyway pregnancy hormones just give me the balls to say it now lol x

      Delete
  3. so good, when i was pregnant i used to be afraid of everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I used to be like that, now I'm like, I don’t care what anyone else thinks!!

      Delete